Check your Rewards Here!
Stenciled Shaker Card Two for One Cards
Hey there!! Daniel here with a two for one card we all made today live on Brutus Monroe's Facebook Page. What a great time we had chatting and creating together. I want to thank everyone who stopped by to watch and hang out. These two cards represent our group effort. If you missed the live, there's a link to it here!
Step by Step Instructions for Card #1:
- First, I blended some Sea ink on an A2 panel to create and ombre effect from top to bottom.
- Next, I laid the Stencil of the Month over the inked up panel and covered it with Pewter Metallix Gel from DecoFoil.
- After pulling up the stencil, I let the gel dry, then I die cut a circle out of the panel.
- I trimmed down the A2 panel to 4 x 5 1/4" and adhered a panel of acetate behind it.
- Then I took out some Brutus Monroe double-thick foam tape and added it to the back of the panel.
- I poured some aqua colored sequin mix into the center of an A2-sized card base and adhered the front panel to it.
- Then I stamped the koi fish image from the Lucky You Stamp Set onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them in with Arteza Real brush pens.
- I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the front of the shaker window.
- Then, I created a sentiment circle using a stamp from the Super Sentimental stamp set.
- I stamped it with some B|M Clear Embossing Ink and embossed it with Alabaster Embossing Powder.
- Then, I die cut it out with a circle die and adhered it to the front with some Sook Wang double sided tape.
Step by Step Instructions for Card #2:
- For the second card, I popped up the circle from the first card panel onto the front of an A2-sized card base with some foam tape.
- Then, I stamped the koi images from the first card into the corners of the card base and heat embossed them with B|M Pearl Embossing Powder.
- Then, I heat embossed the sentiment, Get Well Soon, in Alabaster Embossing Powder on some B|M Heat Resistant Vellum.
- I die cut the vellum with a circle die and adhered it to the front of the stenciled circle using a Glue Pen.
I hope you have enjoyed these two card how-to's. I really appreciate you joining me today. Thank you for using my links below if you decide to go shopping.