Check your Rewards Here!
Shoot For the Stars!!!
Hi there! Stephanie Vittorio here from Coffee Stamps Chaos to share a card I made using the Outer Space Stamp set! It was a lot of fun to make and my first ever shaker card of any kind! How fun is that?
Let’s get crafty! For this card you will need:
● Outer Space Stamp set
● Alcohol Markers (I used Copics)
● Vellum (any type will do but more translucent is better for this so you can see through it a little)
● Chunky glitter or confetti type glitter
● Adhesive - I used an ATG
● Alcohol ink friendly ink
● Cardstock Steps:
● Stamp images - I stamped all of them and the main image panel as well
● Color images using alcohol markers (or other medium of your choosing)
● Color around the background image leaving the main image uncolored
● Fussy cut small images
● Trim your background image panel to desired size
● Cut a piece of vellum larger than your image panel
● Put adhesive on three sides of the back image panel
● Fold vellum over edges and adhere to back creating a pocket
● Add glitter, confetti etc of your choosing
● Apply adhesive to the rear top of your background panel and fold over the remaining vellum to secure your glitter from falling out
● Cut a sheet of Cardstock to adhere to the back of the vellum shake
r ● Stamp sentiment on a small strip of vellum (I usually stamp mine and then trim it)
● Adhere to rear of the shaker panel
● Adhere to card base
● Next you will take all of your little clouds and fussy cut and colored images and decide on your arrangement
● If you want to pop any up, add a little foam tape to the backs
● Add your space pieces to your card
● I added small confetti sprinkles to the outside for more interest
Thank you for joining me today for this fun space card! I had a lot of fun making it and was so happy with it that I made another one for my sons birthday. My oldest daughter wanted to color some of the images from the Outer Space Stamp set, so she colored the big image and I used it for my sons card. He LOVED it and was so excited to have his own card made by mom!
Crafty Hugs Friends! Stephanie Vittorio