Check your Rewards Here!
Orange you Sweet Chroma Glaze Slimline
Today I have for you a punny slim line card. I used the Keen Mixed Media Stencil on a Precut Slim Line Card Panel. First I inkblended with Simon Hurley Traffic Cone ink. Then I used the Orange chroma glaze over the top. I didn't cover every area of the stencil so there are some Glaze parts and some inky parts.
Next, I cut down my panel slightly and attached it on my Pre Card Slim line card base, which I scored and folded at 3.5" on the 7" side. I used a piece of 1" x 8.5" white scrap cardstock for my sentiment. I stamped both this fun Pun and the Oranges with the same Traffic Cone ink and lightly colored in the oranges with Olo Markers. Both the sentiment and Oranges are from the Breakfast Puns stamp set.
- Brutus Monroe Keen Mixed Media Stencil (BRU5659)
- Brutus Monroe Precut Slim Line Card Panels (BRU5164)
- Simon Hurley Create. Traffic Cone ink
- Brutus Monroe Orange Candy Coat (BRU5055)
- Brutus Monroe Precut Slimline Card Bases (BRU5171)
- Brutus Monroe Breakfast Puns Stamp set (BRU5642) (Stamp and Die Bundle-BRU6113)