Check your Rewards Here!
May Challenge Information and Card
Yes we do and for the Month of May the challenge is to create a project using at least ONE (1) Brutus Monroe Project and the theme is GRADUATION!
You can enter up two project maximum and the winner will be chosen by random draw of the entries! You post must be in the Brutus Monroe Fan Club Facebook Page (link to group click here) and must also include the hashtag #CYOEchallenge in your post so I can find it.
The rest of the challenge info is:
April's winner was Teena Barker!
For my project sample I created this unconventional Graduation card using a variety of the Safari products from the May Release.
- Jungle Canopy Stencil (May Stencil of the Month)
- Simon Hurley Create. Clear Skies Ink
- Simon Hurley Create. No Diving Ink
- Simon Hurley Create. Midnight Snack
- Opal Chroma Glaze
- Alabaster Pigment Ink
- Alabaster Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Wild Lines Stamp (will add link soon)
- Wild and Free Stamp (will add link soon)
- Occasional Greetings Stamp Set
Here is a link the the YouTube live if you would like to see how I made this card