Check your Rewards Here!
Gilded and Black Anniversary Card
- With the Circles Die, die cut out two white and one gold piece of cardstock and adhere them one on top of the other.
- Create a black A2-sized panel of Raven Cardstock and adhere it to the bottom of the stacked die cuts.
- Prepare a piece of Raven Cardstock with the Magic Powder Bag and stamp the botanical spray image from the Botanical Banners stamp set with B|M Clear Embossing Ink.
- Then cover the image with Gilded embossing powder and melt it with a heat tool
- Fussy cut the image out and adhere it to the front of the stacked die cut card panel.
- Repeat steps 3-5 using the “Love Your Face” sentiment from the Super Sentimental stamp set. I rounded the corners with a We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile.
That finishes off my card!! As to our anniversary, we had an "old folks anniversary evening"--which basically means, we left the house early to an incredibly elegant meal at Spain Restaurant, with intentions of heading to the movies or the beach afterward. But we were too stuffed from Pollo con Gambas, Sopa de Frijol Negro, Flan and Vino to move too much. So, we just came home and watched a movie together. So very romantic.
Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this elegant take on the Circles Die. I am so impressed with the beauty and size and quality of this die. For $24 delivered, you may consider treating yourself to the best die money can buy every month with a subscription.
For your convenience, I have included a grid of supplies below. Thanks again for stopping by today. I really appreciate you taking the time to be with me. Have a fantastic day and go create your own ending!